What is Brick Repairs?
There are different types of brick repair processes depending on the type of damage. To repair lime blows we use a very fine filler, and we add a small amount of pigment to match the colour of the brick. We add to a spatula or filling knife and dry the test area to check that we have the correct colour. Once correct, we fill the holes left by the lime blows and allow them to dry. For small chips and cracks, the process is similar to the lime blows repair process except we also add fine sand to the mixture in order to reinforce the structure. This gives a high-quality finish to the repaired surface. For larger repair jobs the process uses the same mixture. To fill bigger repairs we layer this process, ensuring each layer dries before adding the next. After completing repairs we can complete the job with our brick tinting service if required.
Benefits of Brick Repairs?
- When surfaces get damaged it can compromise the structural integrity as well as the look of the property, our brick repair service is fast and effective!
- It is cheaper to act fast before the damage gets too bad and costs more to repair or even replace.
- We give you our satisfaction guarantee, if you aren't 100% happy with our work we'll come back to resolve any issues. However, we always aim for perfection first try.
- The finish on our brick repairs will look seamless thanks to our brick tinting.
- We use natural products that work with your bricks.
- Our brick repair technicians have over 20 years of experience so you’ll get the highest quality finish.
See our reviews on Trustpilot
Easiest 5 stars I have given. Brick tinting ~10 recently replaced red bricks on my terraced property to match the older surrounding area Very reliable with great communication, turned up on time and performed the work whilst I was away from home. Sent me pictures throughout to make sure the bricks met my expectations which they certainly did, so much so that I can't even determine which bricks were new! Perhaps most pleasing of all was the value for money, quote came in significantly less (c50%) than the larger/more commercial companies and I can't imagine that the outcome would have been any better given the results I have had! Great value and highly recommend . . .
Our Case Studies
We like to share our experience with you. Take a look through our case studies below and see our services meets your satisfaction.
- Job: Brick Tinting
- Time to Complete Job: 6 hours.
Take a look at Brick Makeover's incredible brick tinting work down in Fetcham, Surrey for this house extension.
Brick Makeover Blog
Looking for a little bit of light reading? You can educate yourself more about property exterior changes and what our team have to offer in relatable subject matters.
Brick Repairs FAQs
Still have questions?
If we didn't answer it for you get in contact with our friendly team.
- Get In Touch